Join Our Race Against Stigma: 5K Run
September 25 in San Francisco
Mental health disorders are some of the most prevalent health issues in the world, and their associated stigmas result in serious consequences that worsen patient outcomes all around. Please join us in a 5K run (or walk!) to help our cause.
We will be donating a portion of our proceeds to fund mental health research at the UCSF Department of Psychiatry and the Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute.
Thank you for joining us at the Subconscious 5K Race Against Stigma! We are thrilled to have your support in making our very first event a success. Nearly 200 runners signed up to run with us on a surprisingly sunny San Francisco Sunday to raise awareness for this very worthwhile cause. Together, we raised over $3,000 to fight mental health stigma.
Check out the photos from the race, times and rankings, and visit here to learn more about our mission at Subconscious. We hope you sport the Subconscious gear proudly and join us as the next generation of advocates for mental health. Raise your voice in the conversation about mental health stigma by sharing your experience with us on social media by tagging posts with #raceagainststigma.
- Subconscious 5K team
- Date - Sunday, September 25, 2016
- Location - Crissy Field, San Francisco
- Time - 3:00PM-6:00PM
- Tickets - $30 regular registration / $40 late registration / $50 day-of-event registration
- Contact - Please email email@example.com with any questions
Ticket Purchases / Donations
- A portion of your funds will be donated to UCSF Psychiatry - the exact amount will depend on the race costs and the total will be made public after the race
- All ticket purchasers receive a spot for the 5K, Subconscious t-shirt, sports bag, and healthy snacks
- All donors who donate $30 or more will receive a Subconscious t-shirt and sports bag - please provide a valid email when donating so the team can contact you for your address. Click here to donate.
- 3:00PM - Check-in begins
- 4:00PM - Race begins for all participants
- 5:30PM - Photo-ops; race ends
- Please use an email you regularly check when purchasing your ticket. We will be sending race updates and details to the email you use when you purchase your ticket.
- When you arrive, please look for tables, balloons, and a tent. We will be clearly marked so you can easily find us to check-in.
- Please arrive by 3:00PM to check in, as the race will begin promptly at 4:00PM. The clock will run for 90 minutes to give all participants enough time to finish.
All participants will receive a Subconscious t-shirt and a photo op at the finish line.