Mental health disorders are some of the most prevalent health issues in the world, and their associated stigmas result in serious consequences that worsen patient outcomes all around. Join us in a 5K run and walk to help our cause. We will be donating a portion of our proceeds to fund mental health research at the UCSF Department of Psychiatry and the Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2017
2PM – 5PM
CRISSY FIELD, SAN FRANCISCO
TICKET PURCHASES / DONATIONS
• $30 regular registration
• $40 late registration
• $50 day-of-event registration
• A portion of your funds will be donated to UCSF Psychiatry - the exact amount will depend on the race costs and the total will be made public after the race
• All ticket purchasers receive a spot for the 5K, Subconscious t-shirt, sports bag, and healthy snacks
• All donors who donate $30 or more will receive a Subconscious t-shirt and sports bag - please provide a valid email when donating so the team can contact you for your address. Click here to donate.
• 2:00 PM - Check-in begins
• 3:00 PM - Race begins for all participants
• 5:00 PM - Photo-ops; race ends
• Please use an email you regularly check when purchasing your ticket. We will be sending race updates and details to the email you use when you purchase your ticket. • When you arrive, please look for tables, balloons, and a tent. We will be clearly marked so you can easily find us to check-in. • Please arrive by 2:00PM to check in, as the race will begin promptly at 3:00PM. The clock will run for 90 minutes to give all participants enough time to finish.